[gallery type="square" ids="5847,5849,5850,5851,5852,5853"] I'm obsessed with finding ways to braid my hair...partly because my hair never keeps a curl and it's a quick way to add some body. I'm a big fan of having my hair always look natural even if it took hours to do! Here are some of my secrets to perfect hair:
Get my cascading waterfall braid:
1. Start with clean, damp hair.
2. Brush out any knots.
3. Part your hair in the middle
4. Begin sectioning from your forehead and part. Use the wide tooth comb to section off your hair and hold the section in one hand.
5. Divide the section into three parts.
6. Braid the hair toward the back of your head in a French braid style.
7. After the first pass, begin working outside pieces of hair into your braid so that you're essentially French braiding your hair.
8. When you’ve reached the last part of the first braid section, drop the last strand of hair. This will make it look like the hair is cascading from the braid.
9. Pick up a new strand of hair located next to the strand you’ve dropped to replace that strand. Continue the waterfall look by picking the next section of hair located beside the hair section you dropped and continue braiding.
10. Continue braiding by cascading the braid toward the middle of the head. Repeat the initial step by continuing the braid and then dropping the last section of hair, but then picking up a section next to the dropped hair section.
11. Braid the remaining “tail” until you run out of hair. Complete the look a few ways by either finishing the tail in a normal braid or in a fishtail look.
Here are some other products that I love!