The Independent Fashion Bloggers featured my post 'The Fashionista's Guide To Foraging' in their Links a' la Mode.
The topic of the week dives into the deeper meaning behind fashion... Check what the other bloggers have to say!
Superficial on the Surface
Sometimes I get mad when people assume if you like fashion, you're automatically dumb or superficial. Then at the same time, I love looking at pretty pictures and dressing up... it's an escape and a passion all at the same time. Obsessing over fashion doesn't mean however, there's nothing going on in our brains! This week, we have a great mix of the tougher questions in fashion right along with the tips and tricks that enable our superficial exterior (that's not so superficial.... or is it?)
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Attire Club: Criticism And Attacks On Fashion
- Corals and Cognacs: A Blogger's Guide to Prepping for Fashion Week
- DIY Doyenne: Forget Numbers, Build Engagement
- Fashion is Evolution: 5 Fantastic Photography Books for the Creative Beginner
- Frantic But Fabulous: How to take care of your lingerie (so it lasts longer)
- Healthy Fashionista: The Fashionista's Guide To Foraging
- Inspirations and Celebrations: 2013 VMA Best Fashion - Top 5 Celebrity Looks
- Jessydust: 2013 Trend: The Baseball Cap
- Lara Lizard: So we are superficial!
- Nicole Kelly: How to recreate an outfit
- Noveltie: Perspective: Current State of Fashion Bloggers
- Mr. Walk & Talk: My Top 10 Tips for Smarter Shopping
- Runway to Style: The Fall 2013 Designer Collaborations Worth Knowing
- Savage Gem: Honest by 'Transparency'
- The In Club: Religion and Fashion- Friends?
- The Neon Blonde: 18 Fashion Tips I Wish I Had Known Before I Was 18
- The Style Enigma: The LBD In The Workplace Dos and Don'ts
- The Well Appointed Catwalk: Armani Diapers and Other Designer Crossovers
- We Are Ready Made: Conformity is the Language of Corruption
- Who's Aalo? DIY: Shooting "White Polar Night" OOTD