Sugar snap peas are a fresh, crunchy, delicious snack! Lately, I can't get enough of them. Unlike green peas, you can eat the whole pod which is loaded with fiber. They're also rich in folate, vitamin C, K, and A.
Try this avocado & snap pea salad!
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup organic snap peas
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl,mixed greens,snap peas, onion and avocado
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients (orange juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, chia seeds, honey, & pepper)
- Pour dressing over veggies and serve!