1. They Write It Down: Having a clear vision and actually writing down your goals greatly increases your chances of accomplishing them. A study found that you have a 42% increased chance of meeting your goal by simply writing it down. Set a goal, make it measurable, and give it a timeframe.
2. They fake it before they make it: The best way to attract anything in your life is to act like you already have it! How would you feel, what would you do differently? For me, one of my goals is to build a large Instagram following, so for the last several weeks I have been pretending that everyone is just dying to see what new pictures I have! Now, instead of feeling like it's this task I have to do, it's become fun.
3. They value their time: Time is the most valuable commodity and successful people embrace this fact. Make a schedule each week and prioritize each action. I take this step even further and write down my top 5 goals for the next day!
4. They can push through the unpleasant: Because they have a clear vision of where it will take them. There will always be the unpleasant along any journey like becoming a doctor (with long hours and no free weekends) and Getting in shape (working out even though you wish you could be in bed).
5. They express gratitude: The most successful people in the world know the power and gratitude. Loving your life and appreciating what you already have will bring you more of it!