1. I LOVE vintage cars and restored a 1968 Mustang convertible when I was 20 years old.
2. Blueberries are my primary food source.
3. I have a 10 year old pug named Elvis that is the center of our universe.
4. My favorite book is by Florence Schovel Shinn called "The Game of Life & How to Play It", She was so ahead of her time!
5. I met my fiance on the 4th of July in 2009, and he was in a cast and wearing hospital underwear from a bike accident... I guess I'm attracted to wounded birds.
6. I took auto tech in high school.
7. If I didn't study business or medicine in school, I would have become a furniture designer or florist.
8. I've shadowed shamans, bush doctors, and healers all around the world.
9. My favorite color is yellow.
10. My goal is to be featured in Vogue by the time I'm 36 as a game-changing, stylish doctor.
11. I'm not a morning person.
12. I've never read a non-fiction book.
13. I'd rather backpack in the jungle and study from local cultures than vacation at a 5-star resort.
14. Growing up, I refused to wear anything but dresses for the first 5 years of my life.
15. My parents are the most inspiring & courageous people I know!
16. I have a slight addiction to vintage couture.
17. I haven't drank a sip of alcohol for over 17 years!
18. I have a sister that's 3 years old than me and 8 inches shorter.
19. I'm a Taurus and am powered by sheer passion & will.
20. I've traveled to many countries alone just to step outside my comfort zone.
21. I've inherited 3 vintage teacup sets handed down in the family from generations before me. I guess everyone knows I love to drink tea.
22. Peonies are my favorite flowers.
23. I'm obsessed with DIY projects.
24. My dream home is an eco prefab on acres of land with shipping crates turned into cabins scattered about.
25. I've read every Wayne Dyer book at least twice.
26. I own my own torque wrench.
27. I have 5 operating websites.
28. I'd pretty much rather do anything than watch sports.
29. I studied at universities for 13 years.
30. My daily attire is a great dress and old boots.
31. I met my best friend in boarding school when I was 12 years old.
32. I've gone sky diving, parasailing, and zip lining, but I'm scared to try bungee jumping!
33. My current favorite TV show is Silicon Valley and favorite movie is Practical Magic.
34. I have one tattoo on my foot that I got after finishing medical school. It says "Vis Medicatrix Naturae", the healing power of nature.