There's a couple things I have learned in my 33 years on this planet. For starters, I hate to exercise in the morning no matter how many vision boards I put up of images with people happily running in the morning. Secondly, I need a solid goal to focus on such as a marathon, a challenge, or a mountain to hike, because I get bored with the same grind everyday. Lastly, I thrive in a group setting where I must be accountable and work as a team.
In the past I completed P90X and most recently Insanity (well, in September 2014), but honestly, it's not nearly as fun when you're just checking off the exercise in your calendar without that group support element.
Do you know what motivates you to work out and stay committed? If it's anything like me than this challenge is perfect for you!
The Spring Fitness Challenge
How does it work? The program begins May 1st and goes through the month.
What you get:
- Full exercise plan for the entire program through Beachbody
- A nutrition guide to keep you on track
- A Facebook support group in which you are held accountable to post your daily progress
- An amazing fitness/accountability coach named Bobbi Jo Schmitt who is dedicated to help you through the rough times
- Daily Shakeology Shakes... okay, I'm always a little skeptical about products where I can't verify where the ingredients were sourced or the dosages of herbs in the proprietary blends, but I will say that the formulas are well thought out which include the adaptogen, protein, phytonutrient, and probiotic blends. I do like how they integrated flax, pea, amaranth, and quinoa proteins into the shake along with chlorella and spirulina.