Combining my recent trip to Mexico (check out my instagram pics) with the cozy autumn season and wholah... butternut squash burritos!
What you will need:
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups of black beans, rinsed
5 oz of goat cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
5 flour (or corn) tortillas
10 oz of winter squash
2 cups of spinach
1/2 cup salsa (check out my fav here)
1. On medium heat mix the onion, garlic, curmin in a skillet for about 5 minutes.
2. Then add the squash while stirring for several minutes. Next, stir in the black beans and spinach.
3. Heat of the tortillas and place them on plates.
4. Spread the salsa inside the tortilla and then scoop the mixture into the tortilla.
5. Sprinkle the top with goat cheese and fold them up.