Get your morning started right with some warm lemon water to help with digestion and provide nutrients. Lemons have a lot of good stuff including vitamin C, citric acid, flavonoids, B-complex vitamins, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber not to mention that tart taste gets the salivary enzymes flowing to break down your food faster. Add some lemon to your morning tea too!
Why Lemons are so great
1. Supports Immune function (high in vitamin C & potassium)
2. Balances PH (creates an alkaline environment)
3. Supports Digestion (the warm water stimulates peristalsis and the lemons loosen toxins from your digestive tract)
4. Diuretic (increases the rate of urination)
5. Decreases Hunger Cravings (the pectin fiber reduces your appetite)