Besides being relaxing they are also great at opening pores and clearing skin. The mixtures of essential oils varies based on condition. Calendula essential oil decreases inflammation while the lavender and tea tree essential oils have anti-microbial activity.
Give it a try!
1 large pot
1 bath towel
The essential oils of lavender, calendula, and tea tree.
1. Boil a large pot of water
2. Add 5 drops of each essential oil in the hot water
3. Put the bath towel over your head and the pot, keeping your face about 18 inches away from the water.
4. Breathe in the essential oils for at least 3 minutes.
5. Wash your face with cold water afterwards to tonify the pores.