Nothing is worse than the feeling of getting a bladder infection; the increased urination, the pain, and that incredibly uncomfortable feeling! Here are a couple of ideas for getting rid of the UTI naturally.
1. Drink lots of water
2. Eliminate sugar
3. Increase cranberries and blueberries (they contain proanthrocyanadins that prevent bacteria adhesion to the cell wall)
4. Soothe irritation with a demulcent herb like Zea mays.
5. Increase the anti-microbial activity with herbs like Uva ursi, and Achillea millefolium.
6. Help to relax the bladder with Matricaria recutita.
7. Practice good hygiene for prevention.