[gallery type="square" ids="5710,5711,5712,5713,5714,5716"] The "things" that usually make us happy aren't really things at all! The best things in life are really free, like spending time with family and friends, meditation, being in nature, helping others, and finding our own creative outlets.
Here are some awesome and free things to do in Seattle:
1. Contemplate the meaning of life while looking at the wonder of the Universe at the UW Theodor Jacobsen Observatory
2. Volunteer at the Union Gospel Homeless Shelter and let someone know that you care.
3. Pioneer Square Art Walk (1st Thursday of every month). Explore the art work of many up and coming artists while enjoying the summer weather.
4. Spend time with needy animal at the Humane Society and you will probably have a new family member by the end of the visit.
5. Visit the Seattle Asian Art Museum (free 1st Saturday of every month)
6. Get out in nature and explore the sea life at Discovery Park.
7. Have a picnic on 2 acres at the Woodland Park Rose Garden.
8. Check out the super modern Seattle Public Library and get inspired to learn something new.