Gosh, I don't know what I love more about this season... the crisp air, drinking warm tea, or the cozy food! Try this super yummy kale, pumpkin, and goat cheese salad to get some fall flavor.
KALE, PUMPKIN, & GOAT CHEESE SALAD
- 6 cups shredded kale
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 cups cubed pumpkin (roasted)
- 1/4 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 50-50 olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste
1. Mix the oil and vinegar together in a small bowl.
2. Mix all salad ingredients together then whisk the dressing over it.