Okay, so most of my close friends know that cooking has never been my strength except for the occasional raw "cooking", my famous beet salad, and juicing. This recipe for Raw Vegan Gingersnap cookies is so easy and they taste incredible so I had to share it with my fellow fashionistas!!!
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups of dates
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons warmed coconut oil
- raw sugar to sprinkle on top
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and blend!
2. Shape each cookie as desired and sprinkle raw sugar and small sprigs of ginger on top.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours and Wholaa!